In accordance with article 40, fraction V of the Act, the APIVER must provide the port and related services required in the port itself, or through third parties by the respective contract, by which this entity holds contracts for the provision of services with third parties, when complying with the requirements established in the rules 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of operation of the port of Veracruz.
It should be noted, the number of providers for each category, It will be determined in the master programme of existing port development.
The port and related services are classified in the following way:
- Mooring and unmooring of cabos
- Collection of garbage or waste vessels
- Disposal of waste water to vessels
- Repair ships afloat
- Supply of drinking water to vessels
- Supply of fuel to vessels
- Supply of lubricants to vessels
- Communication service
- Maritime inspection.
- Coordination of consolidation, deconsolidation and forwarding of goods trade excluding the port services of maneuvers.
- Fumigation on Board of vessels, the goods and their packaging, stores and facilities, containers and land transport equipment.
- Inspection of goods of foreign trade.
- Operation service, maintenance and repair of railway equipment.
- Subsea services to vessels.
- Fumigation service to organic waste on board vessels.
To obtain information concerning the requirements laid down in the rules of operation of the port of Veracruz, to provide a service in particular, Thank you for contacting the market development department by phone: +52 (01) 229.923.21.70 Ext. 72923 or 72941, in where with like attend you.